[Rhodes22-list] Lowering the Mast To The Stern

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Sun Sep 19 08:46:57 EDT 2004

Slim,

At this time of year I think it makes more sense to work on Lowering the Mast to the Stern.  That's what most of us will be doing, so it will be fresh in all of our minds.

Let's build on the outline below.

Let's use the format "1. -- 1.1 -- 1.2 -- 1.2.1--2." etc.  Indenting once for each decimal point.  Let's get 12a out of there, and put it where it belongs.

That way anyone can jump in with a 13.4.3 and state an idea as briefly as possible.  The list compiler (in this case that means you) can insert the instruction where it is supposed to go, and repost the checklist.  Then we can go back to fighting about the proper way to rig a boat, and the relevance of a Loos Gauge for a while.

Your checklist looks good to me.  It will be interesting to see how others fill in the blanks that I don't even see.

Bill