[Rhodes22-list] Effros is Misleading

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 20 12:22:21 EDT 2004

Bill
Just noted you mention Killian secretary.  Why on
earth would you stoop to that level.  Dan Rather is
using her to prop up his liberal story of forge
documents.  Now you know that secretary do nothing but
talk on the phone & gossip.  Do you really think that
she is the one that kept all the Officer in line line
reported by CBS & Dan Rather.

Come on now, Where do you mention that Killian family
do NOT support anything that was reported by CBS.
Surely, your whole point is not based on some
secretary.  That very low to take her side over the
Family of the dead man being quoted.  Think about
this, when Kerry campain leak this to CBS, thier using
a DEAD man to support thier forge documents.
Seriously, why go there!!!!!!
Steve