[Rhodes22-list] Politics: Misleading

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Mon Sep 20 20:39:21 EDT 2004

Oh come one bill,

"has reported back that there were no Weapons of Mass Destruction.

I call that misleading, and I believe that's what this election is about."

You are more intellect than that, WMD in Iraq are not going to decide the election. Does not your religion teach that "Noah was a
moral man for his time", and in the same way everyone thought the jerk had them(and he did use them), all sides in DC with full
check and balances. Sometime you have to go with what you got and make a call. I also thing you are offbase with people focusing on
the WMD as the deciding issue, it their but way down the list.

Now I just read that Bill Burkett has some type of ties to the "along with whatever contacts Mr. Burkett might have had with
Democratic operatives.", It look like this guy tried to grid an ax before(some about when bush was govern), do not let your zell
overlook that "the dirty tick" department is back, Maybe we need "Deep throat"(maybe I am thing about an enough post :-)

MJM

PS. BTW bill do not freak, just my shot at a little payback :-)