[Rhodes22-list] anne

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 20 21:09:37 EDT 2004

Damn the bad luck!  We're going to a play on Thursday
night (can't remember if the troupe is from New York
or Paducah). Friday we have the "Moon" festival - I
think that involves driving around naked with the
windows down but not really sure.  Sunday I have to
fly to Newark.  I'd love to see the Rhodies again!
Anyway, the "CoraShen" is always available downstream
anytime you want to get away.  I mostly sail on
weekdays, its available every weekend.

In the meantime, here's a photo of the real Cora Shen
taken a few weeks ago in China.

If you get hungry or want company, we always have an
extra pair of chopsticks.

Brad

Note: forwarded message attached.

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail