[Rhodes22-list] Annapolis Good Old Boat Regatta

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Sep 21 14:39:36 EDT 2004

Too bad Stan did not buy that boat that was on ebay last spring.  Since it
was one of his original boats it would have qualified for this Regatta.
Anybody on the list thinking of sailing their "Good Old Boat" in this event.
I know there are a couple of 30 year old boats on this list.  I think that
it would be neat to have Stan and Lloyd sail a boat in this event.  Do we
have anybody older than these two guys?

Ed K