[Rhodes22-list] anne

Bob Weber ruba1811 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 21 10:41:32 EDT 2004

Anne, Sorry to hear youve split up.  There is some bachelor stud out there
somewhere who doesn't realize his luck just changed.  Until the next
"adventure" enjoy your new found freetime and Freedom.  Unfortunately I will
not be able to make to K-lake this year - insert lame excuse here - All my
work sailing, makes my pleasure sailing seem like an insult to my family.
Oh well, I knew there had to be a downside to having fun and making money.
Tip a Linney for me.  Bob