[Rhodes22-list] Outboards

Russell Miller re.miller at att.net
Thu Sep 23 18:57:33 EDT 2004

Nor True-

Once one knows/appreicates the idosyncrasies of a 4 stroke evryttninf elsy
becomes a moot point.  Our Honda 4stroke always starts by the second pull,
sometimetimes the first was necessary to get guel into the engingine,  never
more that 2!!! lETS QUIT BAD-MOUTHINF THE 4 STROKERS!!  Don't have one now
but dismade at the the diatribe!!!!

rUSS
S/V BULLDOG