[Rhodes22-list] Politics: Facts

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Fri Sep 24 01:05:40 EDT 2004

oh come on, it one thing to block a person, and the blocky does feel hurt, but making it sound like your teasing him by putting your
finger in your ears and saying "I can not hear you", well.....thinking........ That sound like the my 7 vs 9 year old girls. People
maybe I should remind everyone, That we all are people with feelings, I could say that about a few threads today.

MJM