[Rhodes22-list] Outboards

Roger Pihlaja cen09402 at centurytel.net
Fri Sep 24 07:06:45 EDT 2004

You are absolutely correct re the sea anchor!  Here on the Great Lakes, the
combination of no wind & a strong current is a pretty rare event.  But, I
suppose it occurs more frequently in tidal regions.  I should have given
that statement a little more thought before I sent it out.  However, my
point about still having options even if your engines fails remains.

Roger Pihlaja
S/V Dynamic Equilibrium