[Rhodes22-list] Michael's boat

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Fri Sep 24 08:24:39 EDT 2004

	Did you ever get a trailer?  Are you leaving the boat in the water
over winter?  Get a good parka and weather gear and sail longer.  Put in a
pot bellied stove.  Then everyone will think that you have a steam engine.
	Of course you could bring it to Hartwell.  She is now getting some
open slips.  She and I had a discussion about why she told someone in July
that she had no slips when she actually had a couple of transient slips.
Now she has slips.  That guy would have keep the slip year round.
	Sail all winter here.  With the Hurricanes nearby, we have some
winds.  While many people have summer homes, get that real estate lady you
know to get a winter home on a very big lake.  Convince her that it is an
investment.

Ed K