[Rhodes22-list] Outboards

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Fri Sep 24 12:44:02 EDT 2004

Yes, Bob, that's the one I mean.

I saw one yesterday at the Boat Show in Norwalk, and it's easy to understand why everyone loves them.

Air cooled?

When I first got there you could smell the exhaust, but when I returned later it seemed to be running much more cleanly.

Could you hook one up to an electric motor on your boat?

Is there something wrong with that idea?  Zero emissions into the water.

Those things are supposed to run on a thimbleful of gas all day.

Bill Effros