[Rhodes22-list]Challenge match?

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Fri Sep 24 18:11:35 EDT 2004

Roger:

	I can keep good tension/tightness of the leech of my 175 by
adjusting the cars on the tracks.  It may not be perfect, but you can
achieve good sail shape by adjusting the tension on the leech when partially
furled.
	I keep hearing what I am doing is not possible.  Isn't that what all
the experts of the time told Orville and Wilbur?  Look at the pictures Wally
posted a couple of weeks ago.  I am not the only one maintaining decent sail
shape with a 175.
	Maybe we have different air down south.  Since you want a challenge
match, I think that you need to race Rummy.  Instead of putting your boat in
a shed for winter, bring that barn burner to Lake Hartwell.
	I will donate $5.00 toward the pot.  We can invite Stan to be the
referee.

Ed K