[Rhodes22-list] Politics: A Few Good Men/Boys - War Sucks!

GrahamLBN at aol.com GrahamLBN at aol.com
Fri Sep 24 19:13:06 EDT 2004

To All who read:

As a civilian member of Special Operations, I just attended the memorial
service for two of our brave Special Forces Soldiers who were killed this week in
Afghanistan.
This was a gut wrenching occasion. One Soldier left a young wife and son,
while the other was the father of three young children and his wife.

Both men were eulogized by their team mates for their great soldiering,
wonderful sense of humor, community service and other achievements.  Bottom line is
that we are losing many gifted soldiers and civilians in the War on terror.
The church was packed to overflowing with the same kind of determined brave
Soldiers, paying respect to their comrades, and ready to do their duty.

Both men were known most for their love of country, and courage to defend it.

Staff Sergeant Robert Stacy Goodwin, 3d Special Forces Group (ABN)

Staff Sergeant Tony Bruce Olaes, 3d Special Forces Group (ABN)

May God Bless the United States of America

De Opresso Libre

Len Graham