[Rhodes22-list] Bill Effros - Electric Drive

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 24 20:17:07 EDT 2004

Bob,

The photos came through on an earlier post.  I didn't
format them correctly so they would post without MJM's
assistance but they posted.  Diesel-Electric is the
solution to our long term problems.  The railroads
figured this out a long time ago.  Bill's solution of
matching a small genset with an electirc motor is a
good start.

Brad