[Rhodes22-list]Politics: Another Fearless Prediction

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 27 09:37:44 EDT 2004

Bill,

Ed Koch got it right.  If we don't win this war on
terrorism the domestic issues don't matter.  I'm
personally tired of calling it a war on terror, its a
war on Islamic extremism.  Where are the public
outcries from even moderate Muslims in our country and
others?  Every apology and explanation follows with a
diatribe about US policy and Israel.  If it were
Catholics, or Buddists, Hindus blowing up buildings
and shooting kids I would expect mainstream followers
of those faiths to step forward and speak up.  Most of
the "Arab street" cheered our three thousand dead.
I'll leave political correctness to the politicians
and university professors. Muslims of the world need
to go on record saying this is wrong and against the
teachings of the Koran.  If they don't believe it is,
our problem is simple.  Kill em!

Brad Haslett

http://www.newyorker.com/fact/content/?020325fa_FACT1

> > There's tons of info on this attack and others.
> I'm
> > using this article out of convenience because I
> > remember reading it when it was first published.
> >
> > Brad Haslett
> > "CoraShen"
> > --- Bill Effros <bill at effros.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Brad,