[Rhodes22-list] Re: My PopTop is leaking!

Lou Rosenberg steadilsr at verizon.net
Mon Sep 27 17:10:50 EDT 2004

Rummy,
  Thanks for the feedback on the poptop.
  I actually forgot my camera today and would have had time to document
what I was doing in regards to the portlight installations but will
have one more to do before winter so i will hope to remember it next
time and take shots of the daylight between my poptop and the interior
cabin looking forward.  I am experiencing a good amount of moisture on
my interior floor the carpeting was removed a long time ago just after
buying the boat.    No standing water but the bilge cover is always
damp and I dry it out when I am working on the boat.

  glad to hear someone was bending sail out there in this gorgeous
weather.
  Lou