[Rhodes22-list] Politics: Brad's Article about Kurds

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Sep 28 10:41:31 EDT 2004

Brad:

	I just had time to look at your article about the Kurdish area of
Iraq.  Did you really read this whole thing or just scan it.
	The first thing that I see is use of the byline 'FACT'.  That must
just be a colloquial use of the word, just as Bill uses it.  The rest of use
want a narrow identifiable point, not 26 pages.
	It must be the New York media trying to embellish the American
English language with their own interpretations of words or as seen in the
past creating their own words or pronunciations, like their pronunciation of
Qatar.  Or creating the word 'gravitas'.

Ed K