[Rhodes22-list] KLake

Glen & Dorene Barrera dbarrera at comcast.net
Tue Sep 28 11:03:06 EDT 2004

Roger

Rod & I had also noticed the unusual headsail configuration from the water.
He
was getting some impressive speed from the setup, especially when the wind
picked up. Had we more time, I would have liked to sail with Rik and Sandy
to get a better look. As it was, I forgot to even mention it to Rik when we
returned from sailing.

Rik will be back home late Sunday and will probably pick up on your post by
early next week. He could comment better than I.

Well, were off to Door County, Wis. for a few days with Dorene's mom and
dad.

Glen