[Rhodes22-list] Birthday Present for Bill Effros

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 28 11:21:34 EDT 2004

Bill,

Like an idiot, yesterday, instead of taking the early
ferry into the city with my other two crewmembers, I
got on the net using the hotel's wireless.  Somehow I
picked up a really nasty virus-bug-spyware-etc, that
McCaffe, Spybot, and Ad-aware couldn't eliminate.  My
IBM laptop was taking 5+ minutes to boot and ran very
slow.  Last night I get to the EWR hub and find out my
airplane is hard down.  The freight goes on time with
a spare airplane and crew and I baby-sit the wounded
one until the mission is scrubbed at 4AM this morning.
 Today is my birthday so instead of being home, its
day 2 in Weehawkin. I keep telling myself to cheer-up,
my chances of leaving here are still better than
Alexander Hamiliton's.  Before going to bed I got the
brilliant idea of updating Windows with the new
service pack.  When I woke up the machine was shut
down and on re-boot (about 10 minutes) there was a
message that roughly translated from Windowese to,
"you really screwed-the-pooch this time Bradley".  Two
hours later and $100 worth of Norton software this
thing is finally back to normal.

Anyway, here a couple of really good links.  One is to
the recently released Senate Intelligence Report on
WMD and the other a Foreign Relations Council website
on terrorism.  Both are quite good.

http://www.terrorismanswers.org/home/

http://intelligence.senate.gov/iraqreport2.pdf

Since there is a great deal of information here to
buttress your arguments, you have to accept an implied
end user agreement that I can cite these references
but you can't.

Happy birthday to me, Happy birthday to me!

Brad Haslett
"CoraShen"