[Rhodes22-list] 40% article...found it.

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 29 19:42:54 EDT 2004

Rummy,

You are referring to the same article I read in USA
Today, common source.  The IRR folks NEVER expected to
be called.  Now they have been and a substantial
number said no.  Fine. quit cashing your government
checks.  Most of the regular National Guard have met
their obgligations.  Bill Effros, follow the timeline
of the Vietnam wa. Bush 43 put in almost four years of
full time Guard duty.  When he asked for time off
there was a glut of pilots available.  For anyone to
suggest that a National Guard or Reservist member
isn't serving their country shows a complete lack of
understanding of their commitment. When called, they
go!

Brad Haslett
"CoraShen"