[Rhodes22-list] Political/warin Iraq.

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 29 20:19:45 EDT 2004

Saroj
Good to hear your paying your taxes.  Explain why you
are a liberal then!  Are you afraid that the mean old
men are going to take away your shoes and your right
to vote?  If you really have time to think about how
this country operates; you wouldn't be a liberal.
Especially, since you are making a claim that you are
not sucking on the tit of society.  That a big claim
for a liberal.
Steve