[Rhodes22-list] Political/warin Iraq.

Saroj saroj at pathfind.net
Wed Sep 29 23:24:52 EDT 2004

Maybe we should return to the practice of the Civil War wherein the wealthy
bought out the obligation of their sons by sending someone of lesser class
to serve in their place in exchange for land.  Then Bush could have shirked
his duty "honorably" according to principles of the time.  Of course the
lesser man sent off to war would have been sucking on the tit of the
"better" class....

Saroj