[Rhodes22-list] Political/warin Iraq.

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 29 20:53:08 EDT 2004

Bill
Bush did complete his service and duty.  His records
have been released.  The facts our out there, Bill.
The only facts that our not out there is John Kerry
records.  Of course we know he made a bunch of movies
of himself.  We don't know if he earned any of those
medels or ribbions that he shamefully threw back at
the White House with Hano Jane. We know Kerry did more
harm to this country by protesting it and putting many
soliders in danger because of all his protesting.  We
know that he has voted against ever major weapon
systems that protects this country.  Therefore, we
know he is a danger to this country.  We know he will
not protect this country.

But we do know that Bush will protect this country.
YOu just cannot say that about John Kerry.
Steve

http://www.quotewithoutcomment.com/qwc.cgim?template=FreeBook