[Rhodes22-list] Politics - Taxes

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Thu Sep 30 01:55:10 EDT 2004

Brad,

Wonderful piece.  We do have something in common.  I brought my kids up in a
liberal
world where the other guy paid for the 3 scholarships.  And what did I get:
Radicals.  You've seen my youngest on TV.  He was the one getting hit in the
back with the tear gas canister.  I get no respect either - he voted for
Nader.

Move over Dick.

stan/gbi