[Rhodes22-list] Politics

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Thu Sep 30 09:08:40 EDT 2004

Slim,

Thanks for the analysis.  I know for a fact, from off line info, that many
more active "List" Rhodies could be added to our list but I do not have
their OK to wave my paper with their names so will remain mum.  The count
would be an eye opener to the myopic.

Ed is currently sleeping at the plant - we are working on him - there may be
hope.
But, of course, as doting and doddering old parents of the Rhodes, we love
all of our children, no mater how misguided.

stan/gbi