[Rhodes22-list] Attacks & 40% article...found it.

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 30 07:05:35 EDT 2004

Rummy
We can stop them in a much easier way.  Nuke em; would
that make the liberals happy.  None of our soldier
would be killed.  Remember, we are trying to clean up
this mess the hard way.  Show the world how a cilivize
country operates.  But if you are saying just nuke
them; that's one way of doing it:-)
Steve