[Rhodes22-list] My PopTop is Leaking! Something Else To Look For

Lou Rosenberg lsr3 at MAIL.nyu.edu
Thu Sep 30 11:46:36 EDT 2004

  Roger,
  Ok it gets cloudier now.. I dont remember seeing any residue or
midew of any kind around the edge of the poptop.  I will look again
soon and will have my camera that day so i will shoot the edge and
send it back for  your perusal.
  Thanks again.
  Lou