[Rhodes22-list] Political/warin Iraq.

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 30 09:13:44 EDT 2004

Wally,

If you haven't seen "Fog of War" starring none other
than William McNamara (he's the only character) rent
it at the video store.  It's an excellent movie that
was only in the theatres for a few weeks.  McNamara
tries to defend himself a bit too much in some
instances (my humble opinion) but admits that the
government wasn't honest with the public about
Vietnam.

Brad Haslett
"CoraShen"

http://lifeevents.msn.com/category.aspx?cid=Retirement