[Rhodes22-list] Political/warin Iraq.

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Thu Sep 30 20:55:22 EDT 2004

Tried that (erecting a fence around the entire country); didn't work.  The VC stole the fence.  It was full of fancy electronics.  They learned a lot about our military electronics industry from it, and passed the stuff along to our enemies, the Russians who were supporting them in this proxy war thing.

Then, if memory serves me right, they smuggled a 70 foot gold plated yacht through the jungle as a gift to the ruler of Cambodia.

Bill Effros

To download a free copy of the electronic book "Quote Without Comment"

Click on or copy this address and load it into your web browser:
http://www.quotewithoutcomment.com/qwc.cgim?template=FreeBook

Want to see more quotes?
http://www.QuoteWithoutComment.com