[Rhodes22-list] Jump Start Batteries

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 1 10:22:36 EST 2005

Wally, Bill, et al,

In all fairness to my battery pack, the van was
completely dead with a big block V-8.  That said, the
marina loaned me their jump start battery and I
thought it would be a waste of time.  Nope!  Mine is
an El Cheapo from Sam's but theirs started it fine.
The cheap one I have would be fine to jump start the
diesel provided I disconnect the dead battery bank.
>From now on I'll leave it on the boat.  Now if I could
just get Sailnet to send me the battery charger that
has been on back-order for two months!

Brad