[Rhodes22-list] Boeing Stock and Composite Boats

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 2 15:31:50 EST 2005

Mike,

I lost all faith with the NTSB when they buckled under
pressure from the Clinton Administration to cover-up
the Egypt Air crash as a favor to the Egyptian
government.  By the way, did you know Egypt Air is
offering new service?  They just announced a new
flight, it goes from JFK to JFK Jr.

Brad

http://www.yachtsurvey.com/composite_troubles_in_aircraft.htm