[Rhodes22-list] Shroud tension,(was all pacific boat show)

b.ivers at att.net b.ivers at att.net
Sun Apr 3 17:25:16 EDT 2005

  Yes this is exactly what I have. My mistake was interpeting lower meant the shroud was attatched lower on the cabin top instead of lower on the mast.
  I am going at a slow pace, making sure I have done things correctly, so I can avoid accidents and personal injury. It would be nice to have a sailing mentor here to work with. Chris Geankoplis is in OR. He is the closest Rhodie. That is not too far.  Barry

-------------- Original message from "cjlowe" <cjlowe at bright.net>: --------------