[Rhodes22-list] Bottom Paint

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Apr 5 21:00:49 EDT 2005

Hank,
	Go by the temperature directions of the paint.  I tried to push the
temperature thing in February fixing the cockpit drain on my boat.  Before I
left on my recent trip I had to remove all that I had done.  This week with
warm temperatures the project is coming along better.
	Again, for what it is worth, use the temperature directions on the
product.  Some guy like Roger put it their for a reason.
ED K
Greenville, SC, USA