[Rhodes22-list] VHF masthead antenna mounting

William E. Wickman wewickman at duke-energy.com
Wed Apr 6 11:00:54 EDT 2005

Thanks for such a quick response Mark.  I found your other photos in the
archive.  A picture is worth a thousand words!

Bill W.

|---------+---------------------------------->
|         |           "Mark Kaynor"          |
|         |           <mark at kaynor.org>      |
|         |           Sent by:               |
|         |           rhodes22-list-bounces at r|
|         |           hodes22.org            |
|         |                                  |
|         |                                  |
|         |           04/06/2005 09:36 AM    |
|         |           Please respond to The  |
|         |           Rhodes 22 mail list    |
|         |                                  |
|---------+---------------------------------->
  |       To:       "'The Rhodes 22 mail list'" <rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org>                                                     |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                    |
  |       Subject:  RE: [Rhodes22-list] VHF masthead antenna mounting                                                            |

Bill,

Here's a shot of Raven's masthead - unfortunately, the coax entrance to the
mast is on the opposite side. The cable extends from the antenna base,
forms
a drip loop, and enters the forward channel of the mast. It exits the mast
base about 5-6" from the base and terminates with a screw connector that
makes to a through deck coax fitting. Seems like I posted some other,
better
pics of the masthead that show the antenna and coax in more detail to the
list during the winter of 03-04 - you may be able to find them in the
archives.

Mark Kaynor