[Rhodes22-list] Hey Bill Effros, NYC Question

iweb86 at aol.com iweb86 at aol.com
Wed Apr 6 18:34:25 EDT 2005

Brad,

This may be late but felt this might help. I am haveing to make thse same type of plans for Irvine CA.

Considering I lived in the Bronx next to Fordham I thought I might be able to help. AS Mike said I would make sure you knew where the graduations is. I just looked and it looks like there are multiple sites.

As for housing I would suggest you look at a site called craigslist. www.craigslist.com. It is a site the "Kids" use for housing and other needs.

Best of luck enjoy the Bronx.

Scott Scharf