[Rhodes22-list] Compass

Saroj Gilbert saroj at pathfind.net
Wed Apr 6 20:12:04 EDT 2005

I've never done it, but I have instructions in my coast guard navigation
text book.... I could send them to you if noone pops up with a quick
answer... I read through them once and they didn't sound like a lot of
fun... and frankly... I've never heard of any "casual" sailor taking the
trouble.... I do believe you have to find some ranges to line up with... and
of course a chart that shows the orientation of them.

Saroj