[Rhodes22-list] Shroud tension,(was all pacific boat show)

b.ivers at att.net b.ivers at att.net
Thu Apr 7 01:23:13 EDT 2005

   Rummy, thanks for the photo. That is exactly what it is. The top of the sail has a 1" eyelet or gromet that is well worn. I could not figure out what to attatch to because the tube is loose on the stay cable and I do not see where a screw has been used before. What I do see are markings that look like the previous owner used short piece of line and fastened the line with hose clamps. (2 clamps)  Barry

-------------- Original message from R22RumRunner at aol.com: --------------