[Rhodes22-list] Slim's Compass

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 10:11:18 EDT 2005

Ed,

It is true that the GPS tries to show a heading of where it is
pointed, but I suspect it is deriving that from forward movement.
Next time you go out, put the GPS perpendicular to your direction of
travel for a few minutes and see what it shows for a heading.  I
suspect it will be based upon your movement, not on where it is
pointed.

Hank