[Rhodes22-list] NC-PHRF

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 7 07:11:18 EDT 2005

Peter
They have done something incorrectly with that rating.
 Especially since they increase the rating for an
outboard.  There is not a rating adjustment for an
outboard.

On inboard motor, a regualer fixed prop doesn't get a
rating adjustment.  However, a folding prop WILL
reduce the the rating.

Bill Hunter 28 has a rating of 200.  And that a fixed
wing keel with a lot more sail area.  I would appeal
the rating.  You should get at least the 264 on
appeal.
Steve