[Rhodes22-list] Looking for a used R22, southeast US

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Fri Apr 8 10:06:41 EDT 2005

Cheryl & Don,
As unusual as this is, I have to agree with Ed. Over the years there has
been a lot of discussion/controversy of standard main vs IMF as well as the
various genoa sizes to use. It all comes down to where you are going to sail and
what kind of sailors you really are or want to be.
Personally, I'm an alcoholic that sails because I can sail and drink and  not
get picked up for DUI. Therefore, I'm a lazy sailor and appreciate the
advantages of the IMF. Is there a difference in performance? I don't care. It  just
doesn't matter to me.
We have a substantial fleet of R22's on Lake Hartwell. If you would like to
go out for a sail, we're just a couple hours drive south and the weather is
great. Give me a little advance warning and I'd be glad to take you out for a
sail anytime. The price, as stated, is a bottle of Mt.Gay rum.

Rummy....the big bottle one of course.