[Rhodes22-list] Re: Gen Boat furler split bushings

Ronald Lipton rlipton at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 10 22:31:12 EDT 2005

If Stephen can't use them, I can probably use them next year - my
bushings are also near the end of their useful life.

I feel sorry for all of you guys down south - you don't get the pleasure
of getting to the boat on the first beautiful weekend of the spring
(75 in Michigan city) and preparing the boat.  With my son we
installed a recycled battened IMF main I got from Stan last winter,
fixed the wiring on the masthead and trailer, cleaned and waxed,
and filled some of the small (and one larger) gelcoat gouges.
good weekend - almost as good as sailing

By the way Stan did not send me a batten with the sail and I am now
away from the boat for a couple of weeks.  Can anyone tell me
the width and length of the IMF vertical batten?

Ron