[Rhodes22-list] Looking for a used R22, southeast US

Chris Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Wed Apr 13 23:34:46 EDT 2005

Dear cheryl,
                Keep this in mind when trying to decide on the more
"Spendie" Rhodes.  7  years ago you spent $5,000 on some thing/s and you
haven't a clue what they were.  7 years from now when you think back about
your first summer on the Rhodes (the 5 grand should take care of the spread
between a nice sailboat and the Rhodes) you will remember that summer in
wonderful detail.  Go ahead and take the plunge, you won't regret it!  I was
given this advice and 30 years and 2 Rhodes later I remember every summer
with (and for a while without) my Rhodes!

Chris Geankoplis
S/V Passion '83
Medford, OR