[Rhodes22-list] a used R22 avaiable in southeast US

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Fri Apr 15 09:16:25 EDT 2005

Stan,
	Now just for the record, how much for a new IMF mast, rigging and
sails for that boat?  Just so everybody knows how much the price to upgrade
to the IMF has gone up and why you are choosing not to recycle.  It must be
presumed to need a new mast since all the used IMF ones that you have are
assigned to other boats.  I know of comments made that you have stacks of
used masts available on your barrel systems of storage.  What is the lead
time on getting a new mast, again just for the record.
Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA

Gee Stan at that price I'm suprised you don't buy it from yourself!  To the
lurkers, it is a good deal!  I know, I'm cheap!  (now calm down I'm cheap
not easy.)  Good luck future Rhodie where ever you are.

Chris G
S/V Pasion
Medford, OR