[Rhodes22-list] Good Old Boat article

Steve Alm salm at mn.rr.com
Sat Apr 16 14:24:07 EDT 2005

My copy came in the mail today.  Nice shot of Chris and crew on Klamath
Lake, and of course the handsome Sir Stanley, but does Elton always look
like a mafia hit man?  And who's that bearded fellow pictured on page 48
with the caption, "Raising the pop top is a one-hand operation."  and what's
in his other hand?

Slim