[Rhodes22-list] A sign of the times.

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sun Apr 17 08:25:34 EDT 2005

This is just a casual observation, but it seems to me that there were fewer
of the big gas guzzling cigarette boats out yesterday that there should have
been. Perhaps the high cost of gas at the marinas (almost $3.00 a gallon) is
keeping them tied up at their docks. Our end of the lake was mostly taken up
with sailboats, a nice change from the norm.
Ron, sorry, but however GB installs the batten in my IMF main sail, I can't
get the darn thing out to measure it for you. Perhaps you could get Sir
Stanley  to give you the magic numbers.

Rummy