[Rhodes22-list] CB upgrade process

Lou Rosenberg lsr3 at MAIL.nyu.edu
Mon Apr 18 12:27:49 EDT 2005

  Ed K,
   HAH!
  Wheel bearings!    I like that one!
  I might as well place the boat on a few barrels of  Rum and roll it
to Lake Hartwell!
***
  These picts are going to be difficult to view even at great
resolution b/c I cannot get the lens into the trunk so all you will
see is the cement sections at a very tough angle.
  but I promise I will take some this week!
  thanks
  Lou