[Rhodes22-list] A Pirate Looks at 50

Robert Quinn rjquinn at bellsouth.net
Tue Apr 19 11:50:59 EDT 2005

Thirteen years beyond the milestone, still sailing, still romancing, still
rocking, still etc.  My mentors Stan and Elton (Rose too!), of course, do me
several years better and they are still sailing, still romancing, still
rocking, still building, still delivering, still bringing rain, still
teaching people to reach for the dream of a neat sailboat, still etc.

Keep the attitude and keep doing.

Bob and Kathy on the sitll sailing "NoKaOi"