[Rhodes22-list] George in Iowa

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Thu Apr 21 13:58:13 EDT 2005

George,
	Did you ask Stan if he could make a powered mainsail or Genoa?
Those kind of devices are just what he dreams of.  Did Elton deliver your
boat or did you go get it?
	I did see on a big boat that the maker had a powered mainsail IMF,
so it would not be the first.  You might need another battery for this
project.
Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA