[Rhodes22-list] Fandango

Todd Tavares sprocket80 at mail.com
Mon Apr 25 21:05:39 EDT 2005

Slim,

     I guess you broke down and bought some shoring stands, huh?
They sure do come in handy!   I'm just a poor boy (nobody loves me)
and had to make my own.  Right now though, I have them supporting
my front porch while my new footers set up  LOL.   I made them out
of pressure treated 6 X 6's and 2 X 4's.  The front stand is fixed
in height and made from a pressure treated 4 X 6.  I drilled down
into the center top and used a 18" section of 3/4" threaded rod for
height adjustment.  I can get about 12" of lift (safely), which gives me
about 6 or 7 inches of clearance above the bunks.

Todd

Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
http://promo.mail.com/adsfreejump.htm