[Rhodes22-list] rigging

William E. Wickman wewickman at duke-energy.com
Tue Apr 26 08:52:03 EDT 2005

If you trailer your boat with any frequency, I have used a unique little
invention that is essentially a cotter pin that is fastened to double sided
velcro.  You simply wrap the velcro around the cotter pin to hold it in
place and prevent the sharp point from snagging on sails, legs, etc.  I
can't remember where I bought them though.  I'll look around in my receipt
drawer if you are interested.  Does anyone else use theses things?

Bill W.

|---------+---------------------------------->
|         |           SVTRITON at aol.com       |
|         |           Sent by:               |
|         |           rhodes22-list-bounces at r|
|         |           hodes22.org            |
|         |                                  |
|         |                                  |
|         |           04/25/2005 03:27 PM    |
|         |           Please respond to The  |
|         |           Rhodes 22 mail list    |
  |       To:       rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org                                                                                   |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                    |
  |       Subject:  [Rhodes22-list] rigging                                                                                      |

hi all
does anybody use anything other than cotter pins to secure rigging...if you

do would appreciate details...note that i want to keep turnbuckles
thanks
tom